Monday, June 19, 2017

Cowgirl Up Metamorphosis


I am changing the decor of my little shed from garden/potting shed decor 
to cowgirl decor.  I felt the need for a change and also to embrace my
inner cowgirl.  



I have been gathering up the elements to make the transition.  I already
have many of them, but I am adding to the pile.  The only time I have
enjoyed myself as much is when I have been working on my miniatures.




It's going to be a amalgam of country, western and farmhouse elements.



I'll be sharing the progress with y'all.  Until then ....
Happy Trails to You!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is gather up my bits of decor for a transition. This is going to be darling. I love the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Where did you get those bandana plates! Toooo cute ! Adorable decor! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My inner cowgirl gives two very enthusiastic thumbs up!!! 👍🏽 👍🏽

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. You can't go wrong with horses.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love blogspot and those that have such great adorable bogs. I am inspired to revamp and start working my blog again. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...