Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Texas Toast Treat


Hi y'all!  Do I ever have a yummy treat for you today.  It's my
Texas Toast Treat and it is really yummy.




I have gathered up all of the ingredients ~

Texas Wild Flower Honey Peanut Butter
Texas Honey
Texas Toast



This is the basis of the treat and any old bread just won't give you
the same result as a thick slice of Texas Toast right out of the 
toaster.  So good that you might be tempted to eat it just plain. 

But wait ….




Spread that warm thick slice of Texas Toast with some Texas Wildflower
Honey Peanut Butter Spread.  That will be good too.

But wait, we are not done yet ….



Drizzle the top with some Lone Star, Texas Best Honey!




Yum!  

Now if you are not lucky enough to live in Texas ;-)  you can use another
kind of bread and peanut butter and honey ….

But it won't be quite as good.  Just saying'!

Come back to visit us tomorrow.  I am setting a Texas Tablescape.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


17 comments:

  1. We love this combo on warm toast, but usually don't use the thicker slices of bread...that's a great idea!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seldom eat toast or bread. I cut most of it out of my diet a couple of years ago, but when I do, I enjoy every mouthful!

      Delete
  2. ummm....this is one of my favorite breakfasts...or lunch.....or bedtime snack.....OK...ANYtime.
    Will you kindly give Bentley an extra hug for me.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my hubby's favorite too. I will be happy to give Bentley a hug from you!

      Delete
  3. Love that you're doing a Texas tablescape. For all us lucky enough to live in the Lone Star State it will be an added treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Now, that looks lo calorie!! LOL

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lo cal Judy ~ IF you only take one bite ;-)

      Delete
  5. Love me some honey on my peanut butter and bread! :) Oh, you're so funny. I do believe you've read my mind - I was thinking of making some winter and Christmas outfits for Marion.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are already thinking winter doll clothes. Can't wait to see them!!

      Delete
  6. LOL- Well just so YOU KNOW---we can get Texas Toast here in the Midwest, too. I love it for French Toast, too. It is just so much more substantial than some breads. Love your easy "recipe". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ~ it makes great French toast too! Glad you can buy it where you live.

      Delete
  7. We can get Texas toast here too, but it's frozen. I really don't think it'll be the same lol

    I love your new painted house. It's so cute!

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to get it frozen in Idaho too, but it's not quite the same. I am glad you like the little dollhouse. I had fun painting it.

      Delete
  8. Good golly Miss Molly. I haven't had Texas Toast in forever. I believe I'll have to get some myself.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...