Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Tree in My Studio


I added a little white Christmas tree to my studio filled with 
vintage Christmas memories.



Ornaments from many Christmas days gone by.




This little lamb is one of my greatest treasures.  I so look forward to
seeing it each year.  I have tiny teacups and teapots hanging from the
branches because I love tea so.




A sparkly snowflake and a pink bow on top.



The little caroling angels that once belonged to my grandmother.



Two of her reindeer too.



And a little card that came from her to me years ago.
All special treasures that I love.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




12 comments:

  1. Oh that is soo pretty ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree! So many precious ornaments...some very old ones. I love the teacups!
    Ruht

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just breathtaking Susan. I do a small white tree too, same idea but mine doesn’t look like this! Such sweet ornaments.
    Have a very Merry Christmas.....................

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the story behind the little lamb? Please share. The tree is very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little tree. I love that its white - I really need to get myself one of those. The vintage ornaments are so fun too. I adore the singing angel and the reindeer - - what a wonderful treasures to have. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the older and treasures from the past than some of the newer things. Your tree looks so pretty. I did not put one up this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little white tree...and olden treasures are always my favorite.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet tree!! One day I promise myself I'll add a special tree just for me in my craft room....thus far I never seem to make the time!! hohoho!! Have a great PS!!! Dana

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...