Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's For Dinner???


Do you ever run out of ideas for dinner menus?



Do you turn to your old favorites ...

Or do you try something new?



So next week (if the sun still shines and the creeks don't rise)

Bentley and I will have our first party.
You can post your favorite recipe and it can be simple
or elegant. It's your choice.

Now you will have more options than
1. Take It
or
2. Leave It

Bentley thinks we should share recipes for home made
dog treats too!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

6 comments:

  1. First of all I just love love love your header. It is beyond adorable. I love aprons, and that embroidery of the clothespin made my heart swoon....just loved it. What a cute post. I have enjoyed looking through your blog many times. Very nice posts...
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking for new recipes, especially slow cooker recipes since it got so hot in the past few days. Your party sounds like fun!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sign! Love the idea of your "dinner party" too. Please tell Bentley that Duke will look through his favorite recipes for him!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never made dog treats, but I should learn how. As my two have to have special low-fat ones I have to order online.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan ~ that sounds like fun ~ I'll be in for sure
    PS Mindy says YES share some recipes for dog treats ~ woof! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan,

    Yes, I run out of dinner ideas despite my collection of cookbooks and tons of loose recipes (cut-out from magazines & newspapers). I sometimes just lose my motivation, especially on the days where I work outside the home all day.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...