Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Warmth of Autumn


The temperatures here have really cooled off. We even had a dusting of snow on the mountains just above our city. Halloween will be here this Sunday and the houses on our streets are decorated to greet the little visitors. I have a vintage card to share with you and ...





A festive centerpiece on the table. While I brew a cup of cinnamon stick tea, stop by and visit Suzanne for Vintage Thingie Thursday.

Just think Bentley, in a few days there will be lots of kids visiting our cottage. I know how much you love to see all of your little friends!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful centerpiece, and what a great vintage card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have decorated for fall and Halloween in a very nice way. I love vintage cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great centerpiece, cute card! Have fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkins and can see that you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan,
    I love trick or treat. I always have. In the old days we used to have 2 nights. I could go out one night and stay home and pass out candy the other. The best of both worlds :) I loved to dress up as a gypsy. Probably all the colors and jewelry attracted me. I must go out today to get my candy.
    We are to get freeze warning tonight. Bentley, you better head under the covers like Cocoa and Theo will tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fall decorations! I love the postcard!! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,
    I really like the vintage card and the fall decorations. Bentley, does mama have your costume ready so you can have fun on Halloween? Don't eat to many treats. I love this time of year, all the fall colors, the chill in the air, the changes of the seasons. Soon it will be winter so let's enjoy the fall as long as we can. Susan hope you have a fun weekend and take good care of Bentley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ((Susan))
    ((Bentley))

    Just popping in to say hi and I'm so glad I did..
    Lovely fall treats to see and thoughts shared.

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect autumn centerpiece. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that card and your centerpiece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...